7 days and 8 nights...

Single digits!!!!

I guess this means its time to actually start packing.  I have been thinking about the packing part, and keep putting it off because I am afraid of how I am going to decide what NOT to take when it doesn't all fit!  I feel I am a pretty good packer- my only worry is the 50 lbs weight limit :)

I received a few more visitors guides/maps; New Mexico and Aspen/Snowmass have joined the list- Thanks to them as well!!

This weekend brought the first HUSKER GAME!!!  It was great to tailgate and feel the nostalgia of a college football game day!  For those of you thinking, how will Jen survive without college football???? Don't worry I have it under control, I have emailed the Big10 network and they have shared with me how to watch live games online as well as recorded games later- all is good on the football front!



Today also brought a midget football game!  Although the Elks lost to Runza, I was very proud of my "little bro" and his awesome defensive tackling!  The Elks held the offense of Runza to only 8 points! Proud moment!!!!



We then headed out to the farm to be with Gramma and Grandpa T.  We also took Valentino's pizza... a Lincoln stable!  This "see ya soon" brought a tear to my eye, but it was wonderful getting to spend the evening on the farm reminiscing about some of our greatest memories out there!  Love you Gramma and Grandpa!

1 comment:

  1. Just read your Sept 4 Post. We enjoyed so much our time with all of you on Sunday.
    I am sendin this as a blog comment for practice for later commumication.

    Love you much

    ReplyDelete