Day 15 - 9/26/11 Monday


Today was another work day- I was working on preparations for class on Thursday- I have to admit I forgot how tiring reading articles can really be… It is amazing how sitting without moving while reading can put a person to sleep.  It was a good reminder lesson for what NOT to do when teaching!

Tonight I was invited to the Reception for the new ambassador to Macedonia.  Daniel, Cassidy and Vesna and I went together.  It was at the Deputy Chief of Mission’s home in Skopje.  It was a typical social get together, with waiters walking around and a variety of finger foods available for consumption.  We were also able to meet many people from the area from the sectors of journalism, arts, and education.  It was a really enjoyable evening!

Vesna and I outside the DCM's home at the reception

Cassidy, Vesna and I at the reception

Lesson: Be who you are no matter what your title or place in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment