4 days, 5 nights...


oh man... down to one hand!!

I started "seriously packing" today. I think Archie (my dog) knows something is up.  He is starting to have the stereo typical puppy dog eyes.  I sure am going to miss my little guy!   Now I should explain what "seriously packing" means to me... its means making piles of what I am taking, and moving the clothes I am not taking into storage. Still nothing into bags :)   Do you think I will get it all to fit?


I did not get a chance to post my experiences on Monday... It was a great day with Mom, Dad and Cass (my sis).  We went to lunch at Lee's Chicken YUMMY! and then ice cream across the street at the little ice cream shop.



It was fun to hear about mom and dad's memories of the area from their high school days (for dad) and college days (for both). We then proceeded to Pioneers Park.  It sure is a beautiful place. I made sure to take some pictures to share with whoever wants to see them in Macedonia. I can't take all the credit though, Cass helped take some of the shots!




Tonight was the last Hu Hot meal... one of my favorites :)  Bo, Cass, Jory, Grif and I went together. This was the last time I will see my god son Grif before I depart- so a few tears were shed... on my part not his, he just thought it was another day. He did say lots of wonderful goodbyes, and blew lots of special kisses.





Tomorrow will be the last minute shopping items and possibility getting some of these piles into my suitcases. It sure is difficult to pack with 4 days left... I still need clothes to wear!!! 

positive thoughts that it all fits.........

No comments:

Post a Comment