Day 45 10/26/11 – Wednesday


Une kam libre!  (I have a book)
Today in Albanian I learned the verb “to have”.   I now know 3 verbs,  To have, to be, and to speak!

American Corner still has no power, so no English Games today.  When it does finally get to happen – it is going to be Awesome!!!   Instead I went to meet with the people at the American Corner about planning a Halloween Party. I don’t want to give too many details now, because 1. It will probably change somehow 2. I don’t want to jinx it!  But it will be fun!!!!! 

I also went to Vero – thanks Vesna for dropping me off!  I bought the things I forgot yesterday but also added a pot with a lid to my list of purchases.  See if you can guess what I used it for….




Yep – my first batch of chili EVER, and I am not just talking in Macedonia- I mean ever!  My mom makes such good chili that I have just never tried to make it.  I can now say, I can make chili, and it is good!!!

Lesson: Flexibility is key to making it in any culture!

No comments:

Post a Comment