Day 38 - 10/20/11 Thursday


Mirëmbrëma (good evening!)

Thursday brings class!  Today I thought I would take a picture of the group today to share with you.  In this picture the students are working on sharing sections of their reading.  They were split into four groups and during the picture they are making their visual aids for their presentations to the group.  Today’s topic was how to select materials for your classroom.

Shkumbin had to save the day again today- I think my computer just likes him or something and acts up so that he has to come fix it… oh well, at least I have a friend here with computer knowledge!  Faleminderit Shkumbin!!

Lesson: Friends help a place that is not home, feel more like home by just being around!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are having a grand adventure! Your blog is wonderful read. It provides a real taste of your life there.

    ReplyDelete