Day 41 - 10/22/11 - Saturday


I had the best in country pizza today that I have had so far.  It was Italiana pizza and had sausage, cheese, onions, and hot peppers. But I think the cheese was the key it didn’t seem to be anything special but yummy!!!  We also walked around Bitola and went to the out door market.  While buying cheese, one of them men selling the cheese said to me, “Slovania?” I said, “No America”  He smiled and said what country (I figured he meant state) I responded “Nebraska”  He smiled really big and kept repeating “Nebraska!”  and then would point to the sky and smile at me.  It was really funny and made me feel pretty good, because even if he didn’t really know where or what Nebraska was, he sure made me think he loved it!
The green market of Bitola


I also took a bunch of pictures of the buildings in Bitola. The architecture is AMAZING. Many of the buildings here are very old and historic. 
buildings
Mosque in the center turned Art Gallery

Pretty buildings

More pretty buildings
Clock Tower







View from the Apartment










River Running through Bitola


Another shot in a lift!

























 







Tonigff

Tonight we attempted making buffalo chicken and then watched American Football :)  LSU vs. Auburn.   Great time eating and enjoying some football!
Lesson:  Red hair stands out here !

No comments:

Post a Comment