Day 186 - Thursday - 3/15/2012

This week my roommate Rezehana and I chose to do more walking rather than go back to the gym. This is not a permanent decision or one that we may change even next week, but with the weather being so beautiful we decided to walk each day of the week. Every year I am reminded how much I appreciate the spring weather following the winter. Getting to be outside and enjoy the air, and the sights brings such a positive outlook on a day. Today we walked down an area that I had not gone down before...luckily I brought my camera along just in case!  This first building in the pictures is a building I spotted as we walked...it looks to be a medical facility. I had not seen any buildings like this in Tetovo, so I felt it was a worthwhile picture to share. It does not match the other architecture in the city.     


These next pictures are of the river that runs through Tetovo.  In the first picture you can see the minaret of the Colored Mosque along with the bridge that I usually walk across to the center.  This is looking to the West.  The next photo is the same direction, just zoomed in.  The third photo is the river but looking to the East you can see some snow left where the sun doesn't shine on it during the day. 




Lesson: I sometimes wonder if there are 4 separate seasons (in most geographical locations) so that we appreciate more fully the beauty of each!

1 comment:

  1. You will have to find out whats up with that building...What a great find!!
    I an looking forward to seeing great sights in Tetovo.....

    Love,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete