Day 185 - Wednesday - 3/14/2012

Today for Learning English Through Games Club I had planned to teach the group Old Maid, the card game. We started it, but with the group size and mix we had, it was a bit boring...so we switched to a crowd favorite, Spoons!!!  There was a great group of individuals who came to play... We also switched it up this time a bit. I had not yet introduced to this group playing Spoons with partners. In this game version, both parters have to get a spoon, and if they don't they receive a letter in the word SPOONS. The first team to spell SPOONS is out.  This group was very excited and into the game...we had a wonderful time!
Explaining the game
Getting ready for round 1
WINNERS again!
My partner throwing me my straw
Lesson: Laughter really is a great medicine, especially when its people from different age groups!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great group of kids and fun games too!!!!

    Love,

    DAD

    ReplyDelete