Day 169 - 172 Monday - Thursday, 2/27/12-3/1/12

The week started with snow still on the ground...and in the mountains!  The views of the mountains really don't get old.  This is the view of the mountain range to the southwest from campus.  It was in the low to mid 40's here all week (Fahrenheit) so most of the snow has melted by Thursday, except in the shadows and the places where it was piled up.


Having made it back from the carnival, I was pretty tired and run down. Last week I had not felt the best, but thought I was going to win the battle. The long weekend brought me a different outcome :(  This is what being sick in Macedonia looks like. I can say that as I write this I am on the road to recovery!  With me not feeling so good, I didn't take any adventures out this week. I had my first class for Service Learning and Special Education. This is the course I will be teaching this semester with the English Department. It is an elective course for 3rd year students. 



Lesson: Being sick far from home stinks.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!! What a great shot of the Mountains..... You are so lucky!!!! And Busy...LOL

    Love,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete