Day 174 - Saturday 3/3/12

Linda and Artan invited me to go with them to Skopje this past week, and since I had not been feeling well, we had not yet gone. But today I decided that going out and getting some fresh air would be some good medicine!  So we headed to Skopje for the afternoon. We walked around the center and took some pictures before going to a wonderful dinner.  We went to a traditional Greek restaurant, owned by a married couple, a Macedonian woman and a Greek man.  It was wonderful! We had salads and delicious spreads, we had octopus, fried calamari, and then a grilled fish.  Getting to go was so fun and memorable.  When we had finished dinner, Adora and I started several rounds of THUMB WARS. I have to say she has VERY strong thumbs!
In the car!
Adora and I in the center 

Linda and I
Adora and I by Stone Bridge
Dinner started with salad and different spreads for the bread
Fried Calamari
Octopus
White fish
All of us at dinner
Being silly!
THUMB WARS!
Lesson: Fresh air - refreshing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment