Day 164 and 165- Wednesday and Thursday - 2/22-2/23/12

These two days were pretty similar at work. I have continued to plan the Language Fair and Essay Contest with my colleagues. One development though, was the taking of the World Language Day Photo for the photo contest!!  It was a great to be a part of the picture!


Wednesday night I had Learning English Through Games Club. We had a good turn out.  The first game we played was Chase the Ace. It was fun, but not engaging enough for the large group size.  So we turned back to the trusty, Spoons.  This has become a VERY popular game at the corner, and we have played it almost every week since I introduced it. I have to admit, I love the game too, so I am fine with everyone wanting to play it each week!





Lesson: Languages give us an identity but they also can bring people together!


1 comment:

  1. The photo looks great!!! What a fun group of kidos.... Looks like great fun!!

    Love,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete