Day 158, 159 and 160 Friday, Saturday and Sunday 2/17-2/19/12

It was another weekend in Skopje with friends.  I will preface what I am about to say with: I really like living in Tetovo! I am happy with my placement, the people, my living situation etc! With that said, it is also a lot of fun to go and be with people in Skopje as well. The atmosphere of Skopje is like a bigger city in the U.S. This means more events, more diversity of people (internationals), and just more "stuff".  There is a group of Americans and English speakers in Skopje that Cassidy has befriended and that now I can call friends too.  Getting to go out and socialize with them from time to time is really wonderful. It also means that we get to know more local people because we bring all of our friends together! This weekend was no different. I was able to enjoy the company of other Americans living in Skopje and Macedonia, as well as meet some wonderful new friends from the area.  It really was a wonderful time!

Here are just a few pictures from the weekend of fun!
Claire and I
Cassidy and I
Being Goofy- with the new glasses I bought 
Cassidy, Hyun and I
Cassidy and I 
Those silly glasses again!
The girls!

Lesson: Finding people you can trust and enjoy time with is irreplaceable!


1 comment:

  1. What a great lookin group of friends!!!!! The glasses are the BOMBS...... Have fun!!!

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete