Day 144, Day 145, Thursday and Friday – 2/2/12 and 2/3/12

The snow is continuing to fall here in Tetovo. As of now the forecast is for it to continue off and on everyday through Tuesday!  I may get to experience my first big or notable snow fall here in Macedonia.  I think it is beautiful when it snows.  It is so light as it falls from the sky… 

Take notice on how much the amount of snow that accumulated has changed since Wednesday night!
Out my bedroom window- the Apple Orchard

Looking out my front door- look on top of the phone! 
Walking to the Language Center
Also on the way to the Language Center
 I got another package from home today… my parents are amazing. But I knew that before this whole experience…  Included in the box of goodies were Michael Forsberg calendars and some winter ornaments. I have an amazing woman that I share my office space with, Suzana. It was important for my parents and I to give her something from the USA.  She immediately hung up the calendar and ornament in our office. I was so touched that it meant something to her.  I also am excited that a bit of home, The Great Plains, is hanging in Macedonia!!



Lesson: A lot of love can come in a small box…



No comments:

Post a Comment