Day 110 - 12/30/11 - Friday


HOLIDAY PARTY TIME

Tis the season for work Holiday parties, and that was no different here in Tetovo today!  Starting at 1:30 the staff gathered at the campus restaurant for a cocktail.  This cocktail, like the others I have been to started with a buffet of foods. Soon after that the Rector of SEE-U brought greetings and walked around to each table to say Happy New Year. There were live musicians playing traditional Albanian music. The singer even walked around through the tables while she sang, and people got so into it!  As people started finishing their food, the dancing began! 

The room where the party was
Two of the other people that work at SEE-U with me
The singer
More Dancing!
DANCING!
After a song or so, I joined in with some of my colleagues! They helped me know how to do the steps. The dance was a like a train in the shape of a big circle where everyone joined hands and faces the center. The people that are at the ends of the trains have a white rag in their hands that they use as a prop.  I had so much fun!  I actually participated in 3 different dances throughout the afternoon.  If you are curious what this looks like, you can go to youtube and search for Albanian circle dancing and you should be able to see it.  This was such a fun party. I had such a great time!  

Lesson: Don't let you inhibitions keep you from trying something new!

Outside the party - all of us work at SEE-U

My roommate and I outside the party

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete