Day 95 Thursday - 12/15/11 Day 96 Friday 12/16/11


Thursday and still no sun around here- it has been foggy for what seems weeks... but I know it has only been days. It is kind of strange, the sky is SO white, that I don't even realize that there is cloud coverage until I realize that I can not see the mountains AT ALL!  It is a bit of a strange feeling...

But Friday when I woke up I was happily surprised- I was able to see the mountains over the tops of my window coverings in my bed room. Snow covered mountain tops, and clear skies!  How absolutely beautiful! I have to admit, it had been so many days, I first took a double take at my view not sure what it was at first, and then I realized, oh its just the mountains you have been missing! It was quite a wonderful surprise!

The Golden Globe nominations came out, and as usual I had not seen many or any of the nominated movies. I decided this was a great activity for a Friday night!  I walked to Midpoint to get some dinner where they helped me practice my Albanian!! Then back to campus to load some movies on my computer.  Pizza, CocoCola Light, and a few good movies- a great end to a VERY busy week!

Lesson:  Look for the small joys in life, they can bring you the greatest happiness.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete