Day 220 - Wednesday - 4/18/2012

Learn English Through Games!

Tonight was yet another new game!  We played Charades.  This was a new game to those that attended and I was excited to be a part of them learning such an entertaining game. I chose words that were not too difficult, no movie titles or famous books, just single words.  This was challenging enough. Like when anyone plays charades, there is laughter and a lot of, "OH! why didn't you do this action..." but the biggest difference was when they knew the word in their native language, and then couldn't think of it in English. TOUGH!  I was really proud of their hard work.



This has really become something that I look forward to during the week. I always laugh and have a good time. I really thank all of the guys (and yes its usually more males than females) that come to hang out and play games together. I will really miss this in a month!

Lesson: The desire to learn something knew, paired with hard work is a combination that will not fail.

1 comment:

  1. You will be leaving behind a great legacy with the books and of course you will have to go back!!!!!

    Love,

    YO Daddy O

    ReplyDelete