Day 231 - Tuesday - 5/1/2012 - Kotor Day 5

It was a bit of a sad morning. We would be leaving this beautiful bay and beautiful country. Erin and I stopped outside of the apartment to put our feet in the Adriatic one more time.  I also introduced the yellow turtle to the Adriatic.  It has been wonderful enjoying this amazing town, amazing country, amazing sea... This is a location that I will come back to in the future.  It is a place that you could never really get enough of!
The turtle enjoying the water, and me as well!
The turtle :)
In the Adriatic!!!

Our last lunch was again in Old Town.  I had a delicious open faced shrimp salad.


The last view of Kotor... the fortress up the side of the mountain. What an amazing long weekend.


Lesson: Go see the Adriatic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment