Day 206 and Day 207 – Wednesday and Thursday 4/4-4/5/2012


Learning English Through Games is a Wednesday night ritual now!  Tonight we played Spoons again!!!   This game is a blast- everyone gets so into it! Sharing the joy and smiles is AMAZING!



Thursday:
Today was the class I partner teach.  Our topics for the day were three different disabilities, Speech/Language Disorders, Visual Impairments, and Hearing Impairments.  My goal each time in class is to introduce the topic and then have the students do interactive activities to learn more. This is best practice and good for them as future educators to see a different style of teaching.  This week I called in the reinforcements of my sister who is working towards her master's degree in Speech/Language and Audiology.  I have to tell her thank you for the resources she sent me and youtube videos- what a great sister!!  Thanks Cass!!

1 comment:

  1. Team Work, Team Work!!!!!! I'm so glad that you two are getting along!!!!
    LOL LOL

    Love,

    Baba O

    ReplyDelete