17 days....

I just added up the number of days until I get on the plane... WOW. It is becoming  more and more real!  I am very excited that it is getting so close, but I also have to admit that as I sit here and type this, I have butterflies in my stomach.  It is the uncertainty and the unknown that cause this I am sure. 

This week was great!  I was able to go to Holmes and work with 2nd graders on their reading testing. Being back in the school setting felt nostalgic.  It was important to me to not stand out or disrupt learning, but walking the halls and talking with the students was wonderful.  I also was able to go to Pyrtle Elementary and Lakeview Elementary to visit my friends Emily and Jory (respectively) and help them get their reading testing accomplished.  Although it wasn't Holmes, it was also great to be with friends and see other schools.  It has gotten me excited for teaching abroad, and when I arrive home.

Here is the next installment of States/Cities that sent information:

Pagosa Springs, CO
Logan, Utah
Myrtle Beach North
Thoroughbred Country, SC
Colorado
Eugene Cascades,Oregon
Reedsport Winchester Bay

1 comment: