Home from DC

     I have made it home from the great city of DC!  It really was a wonderful week.  After running through the Memphis airport so as not to miss my connecting flight in fear I would have to sleep in Memphis, I am pretty tired today.

     I have to admit that the best part of the week was meeting and talking to the other grantees current and returning.  The amount of knowledge these people have to impart is exceptional!  I met Lizzie, Cassidy, Daniel, and Naum who will also be Fulbrighters this year in Macedonia.  Getting to start these relationships now will really pay off once in country!

First things to do on the VERY long To-Do list:
- find waterproof shoes
- get some really warm boots
- buy some good warm undergarmets
- start to think about creative packing - 2 suitcases... 10 months... 

No comments:

Post a Comment