Guess this is kind of a big deal :)

On Thursday I found out there was a story about my selection to the Fulbright Program on UNL's website. I have to admit I was a little shocked as I typed in www.unl.edu and then saw my face!
Thanks for the photo Jena
 
Despite the fact that it was a little embarrassing to have that much attention directed at me, I was honored to have the photo taken and the article written. I am still soaking in that I have actually been selected as a Fulbright recipient when so many other deserving individuals have not.

Here is the article: 

http://newsroom.unl.edu/announce/todayatunl/312/2314


3 comments:

  1. Jen,
    I can't think of a more deserving recipient of this Scholarship! You go, girl!
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you would listen to me sometime! I told you it was a HUGE deal, BECAUSE you are an amazing teacher...I agree not a more deserving person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just read about your scholarship this morning. Congratulations! I lived and taught in Prilep for two years. If you have any questions about culture, climate, or packing, I'd be happy to share. The country and people of Macedonia hold a special place in my heart.

    Laura Ebmeier
    lebmeier@pawneecityschool.net

    ReplyDelete